fabulous, open plan garden office
With its toughened glass-twin doors, subtle decking and eco-friendly non-maintenance cladding, Stanza is a Garden Office with a quality feel about it.
Shown here is our popular 3m x 2m floor plan with 2 glass walls, which form an impressive focal point in the garden.
The result is a fantastic looking, contemporary Garden Office with the option to move windows and door to the best position for you and your desk. Blank panels can also replace the windows to help define your work space and link everything together.
Classic, redwood pine cladding is complemented by the use of a coloured or wood effect frames to create an ultra-contemporary studio effect
You can order a complete Garden Office in just a few clicks, or request your information pack and maybe meet a Surveyor and chat about your plans from start to finish.
Safe & secure
All of our models have an excellent security system, giving you peace of mind.
Every Henley comes complete with integral electrics.
Two of our fitters will install a Compact Office within one day, hassle free.
Henley guarantee you a warm, safe and comfortable Studio.
Fully insulated buildings throughout. Keeping the heat in and the cold out.
Made in Britain
All of our offices are manufactured right here within the UK.
Eco friendly, PEFC timber cladding from renewable resources.
Henley have easy payment options - pay as little as £99 per month.
• Exterior cladding in a choice of ecofriendly Scandinavian Redwood or Cedar, specially treated to protect against weathering, decay and algae growth.
Insulation and construction
• All the floor, walls and ceiling are fully insulated with 50mm Celotex insulation and damp proof membrane
• High quality double-glazing throughout with similar insulation characteristics to a typical cavity wall. All windows and doors supplied with energy efficient e-Glass
• Walls and ceilings lined with 12mm white white MDF panelling
Structural timber treatment
• The base is ase constructed from tanalised, pressure-treated timber
• Roofing is eco-friendly and manufactured to EN 10147: 1992
• A minimum of 4 x double sockets
• Consumer unit supplied for mains power connection
• 4 x dichroic directional downlights (50 watts)
• Pre-wired with double sockets and down lights
• Sealed unit conforms to BS6206
• Five-lever mortice lock for total protection(BS3621)
• Household-quality conforming to BS644 (pt.1) and BS942
• Key operated window locks
• All opening window handles have a lockable 'night-vent' facility
• Weather tested to BS6375 (pt.1)