Traditional Garden Office
It's simply perfect for so many uses - as a functional garden office, unique gardenroom or as an extra living space.
And thanks to its traditional appearance - the Liberty is the perfect choice for anyone wanting to make a subtle addition to any garden.
This is a rustic country style garden office that blends genuine quality with practical functionality.
A clever choice of robust marine ply cladding creates a room that will never date; but age gracefully in any setting.
Once inside, the combination of brilliant white internal walls and clean lines gives this Henley a smart, professional ambience.
Tessa Williams in the Telegraph said....Anne Baker, who runs a web design business from her North London garden HQ, says investing in a Henley gardenoffice was one of the best business decisions she has made, even though clients joke that the decking outside is her reception area. "Work is now only a few steps away, but the physiological distance is crucial"
Large double-glazed windows create an attractive building with fully-glazed door option and desk-height windows on the gable end.
This is a really versatile design that you can tone up or down, with larger or smaller windows in specific places, double doors and if you prefer - an eco-friendly sedum green roof. You can read more these at The Green Roof Centre
In short, our modular construction means we can build to almost any size you like, allowing you to create that perfect space - outside.
Why not ask us for a FREE information pack or maybe talk to a Surveyor and chat about your plans from start to finish.
0870 240 7490
Safe & secure
All of our models have an excellent security system, giving you peace of mind.
Every Henley comes complete with integral electrics.
Two of our fitters will install a Compact Office within one day, hassle free.
Henley guarantee you a warm, safe and comfortable Studio.
Fully insulated buildings throughout. Keeping the heat in and the cold out.
Made in Britain
All of our offices are manufactured right here within the UK.
Eco friendly, PEFC timber cladding from renewable resources.
Henley have easy payment options - pay as little as £99 per month.
Here is the specification for the Henley Liberty you can see in the images.
However we are able to build to your own specific requirements with larger floor plans, such as 3m x 4m, 3m x 6m or what ever size fits your garden space. Doors, windows and solid panels can be positioned in almost any configuration, to give you a truly unique bespoke office.
Here's one of our most popular specifications as it sized for yourself and occasional visitors
• 3m x 2m interior floor space
• 84mm cavity walls and floors, packed with high performance insulation such as Celotex
• 2 x large non-opening, double-glazed front windows
• 1 x small desk height double-glazed window
• Key operated window locks throughout
• Household quality, double glazed upvc door & windows, in a range of colours
• 5 lever door lock conforming to British Standards
• 3+ x double electric sockets
• LED low voltage down lights
• RCD Fuse Box
• All internal electric cabling
• Attractive & hardwearing melamine interior
• High quality laminate flooring or Heckmondwike carpet
• All exterior timber sprayed and pressure treated for long life
• Tanalised timber base
• 3 year structural & component guarantee
• Delivery & installation by our own experienced fitters.