classic garden office
Short of available space for your garden office, or concerned about planning issues?
The Compact Mini is the best possible choice for any home worker looking for a smaller garden office. Attractive, yet un-obtrusive, the Compact Mini looks great in all garden settings and next to any home - be it contemporary or traditional in appearance.
Our popular Mini is a fine example of great design that will always last.
You don’t buy a Garden Office every day of the week. So when you do, make sure that it will stand the test of time - with unique features and long-lasting good looks.
The sheer flexibility of these neatly designed buildings makes them a popular choice for the smaller garden, or locations where you wish to avoid the planning permission hassle. You can read more about this on the Goverments Planning Portal
The Mini is available with two distinctively different roof profiles - the ‘Compact Mini with curved roof shown in the image and the HomeSpace Mini with gently-sloping flat, pent roof.
Order a complete Garden Office information pack and maybe meet a Surveyor and chat about your plans from start to finish.
Safe & secure
All of our models have an excellent security system, giving you peace of mind.
Every Henley comes complete with integral electrics.
Two of our fitters will install a Compact Office within one day, hassle free.
Henley guarantee you a warm, safe and comfortable Studio.
Fully insulated buildings throughout. Keeping the heat in and the cold out.
Made in Britain
All of our offices are manufactured right here within the UK.
Eco friendly, PEFC timber cladding from renewable resources.
Henley have easy payment options - pay as little as £99 per month.
The Compact Mini is less than 10 cubic metres in volume, which means you can now avoid planning
permission even when sited near listed buildings and in areas of outstanding natural beauty.
And because it’s so small, it’s inexpensive to heat in the winter months. Price includes:
Full specified Henley Compact Mini:
· 2m X 2m interior floor space
· 84mm insulated floor
· 84mm insulated ceiling
· Plastic coated steel roof
· 1x large (triple) double-glazed window
· Key operated window locks
· Household quality, PVCu reinforced door with laminated glass panel
· Brass door handle
· 5 lever door lock conforming to BS
· 3 x double electric sockets
· 3 x ceiling downlights
· RCD Fuse Box
· All internal cabling
· Attractive & hardwearing interior
· Laminate flooring or office grade fitted carpet in a choice of colours
· Marine-Ply exterior cladding treated with premium "Flood" - 5 year no maintenance coating with choice of colours
· All exterior items sprayed and pressure treated for long life
· Tanalised timber base
· 3 year structural guarantee
· Delivery & installation by our own experienced fitters.