stylish and durable garden room
With its double-door feature, the Henley HomeSpace Orwell is not only a high specification office, but a light and airy garden room.
The best of both worlds. With its double and single door feature, the Henley HomeSpace range is not only a high specification office, but a light and airy garden room space. The Orwell comes with high quality double or single fully glazed doors.
Grand Designs said...." Home Workers with more style than garden space are flocking to Henley Offices (0870 240 7490). Not only do the companys funky little garden rooms come in a range of bright colours, but carpets and blinds in lavender, lemonade and blueberry shades can be packaged in too."
As well as an attractive monopitch roofline, all the doors and double-glazed windows are Pilkington K argon-filled sealed units. The walls are also lined with industry-leading Celotex insulation, which ensures optimum comfort whatever the weather.
Why wait, with the Orwell at £7,250 + vat request your Garden Room information pack and maybe meet a Surveyor and chat about your plans from start to finish.
Safe & secure
All of our models have an excellent security system, giving you peace of mind.
Every Henley comes complete with integral electrics.
Two of our fitters will install a Compact Office within one day, hassle free.
Henley guarantee you a warm, safe and comfortable Studio.
Fully insulated buildings throughout. Keeping the heat in and the cold out.
Made in Britain
All of our offices are manufactured right here within the UK.
Eco friendly, PEFC timber cladding from renewable resources.
Henley have easy payment options - pay as little as £99 per month.
• Interior: Length 3.2m Width 2m Height 2.1m
• Exterior: Length 3.8m Width 2.8m Height 2.5m
• Flood solid colour stain provides extra protection for exposed timbers/sidings
• Unique combination of resins maintains coating's film integrity in all weathers
• Mildew-resistant finish also includes ultra-violet absorbers to reduce sunlight degredation
Insulation and construction
• All six planes fully insulated with 50mm Celotex, a solid polyurethane material
• Doors double-glazed PVCu with Pilkington K glass with similar insulation characteristics to a typical cavity wall. All windows double-glazed
• Walls and ceilings lined with 16mm white melamine-faced panelling
• Exterior clad in heavy duty 18mm construction grade ply panels
Structural timber treatment
• Base constructed from tanalised, pressure treated timber
• Steel roof sheeting is profiled from alloy-coated flat steel, sheet-manufactured to EN 10147: 1992
• Steel roof sheeting features a reverse coat of grey polyester, The exposed face is supplied in Plastisol, a 200 micron, external grade PVC coating
• 4 x double sockets
• Consumer unit supplied for mains power connection
• 6 x dichroic directional downlights (50 watts)
• Fully pre-wired to BS7671
• Sealed unit conforms to BS6206
• Five-lever mortice lock (BS3621)
• Argon filled Pilkinton K PVCu glazed units
• Household-quality conforming to BS644 (pt.1) and BS942
• 24mm Pilkington double-glazed PVCu sealed units
• Key operated window locks
• All window handles have a lockable 'night-vent' facility
• Trickle vents to all windows
• Weather tested to BS6375 (pt.1)
• Delivery & installation by our own experienced fitters. There maybe delivery charges for outbound areas
Desks The Henley MultiDesk has been designed exclusively for the Henley user, It provides ample work surfaces and plentiful storage space all within arm's reach.
Seating and storage We are able to supply several ranges of office furniture that have been especially approved for use with the Henley range. click here for a brochure to see the layout.