ultra contemporary garden room
Beautiful and practical, Henley’s Canto garden room design combines Scandinavian Redwood cladding and coloured frames to achieve an ultra- modern look that’s set to create a timeless impression.
Here is our bestselling Canto 9 with a 3m x 3m floor plan, but all our garden rooms come with a bespoke option, enabling you to make an impact with a custom build to fit your garden space. In fact, there’s a whole range of window, wall and door combinations, helping you to create the perfect design for comfortable, garden room living.
The Canto has been fitted with state-of-the-art double glazing as standard. Doors and windows feature a delightful blue grey effect and you can select your favourite shade from a choice of complementary colours. Essential for comfortable garden room living, venetian blinds add to the building’s stunning looks and perfectly complement the tasteful colour options available.
For extra durability, choose high quality laminate flooring as a stylish and modern alternative to our specialist carpet range.
Either on-line or in the comfort of your own home, we offer you a free, no- obligation design service and site survey to help create the perfect studio layout.
Our project management service will also take care of everything from start to finish, and we’ll even take away your old out buildings if you wish, so there is absolutely nothing for you to worry about. Once your Studio is complete you can relax. Safe in the knowledge that all Henley garden room come with our market-leading 3 year guarantee on components as well as the finest installation services in the business.
Order a complete Garden Room in just a few clicks, or request your information pack and maybe meet a Surveyor and chat about your plans from start to finish.
Safe & secure
All of our models have an excellent security system, giving you peace of mind.
Every Henley comes complete with integral electrics.
Two of our fitters will install a Compact Office within one day, hassle free.
Henley guarantee you a warm, safe and comfortable Studio.
Fully insulated buildings throughout. Keeping the heat in and the cold out.
Made in Britain
All of our offices are manufactured right here within the UK.
Eco friendly, PEFC timber cladding from renewable resources.
Henley have easy payment options - pay as little as £99 per month.
Here is the specification for the Henley Canto:
- • Sealed unit conforms to BS6206
- • Five-lever mortice lock (BS3621)
• Household-quality conforming to BS644 (pt.1) and BS942
• Key operated window locks
• All opening window handles have a lockable ‘night-vent’ facility
• Weather tested to BS6375 (pt.1)
• Sickens Cetol Filter 7
• Exterior extra durability wood stain system
• BS EN 927-1 1997
Insulation and construction
• All solid wall and floor planes fully insulated with layers of 50mm Celotex, and double sided aluminium foil bubble insulation
• Eco-Friendly, double-glazed units with similar insulation characteristics to a typical cavity wall.
• Walls and ceilings lined with 6mm white MDF panelling
• Characteristics Extra high protection for timber exposed to maximum weathering . Permanently fixed ultraviolet absorbers to protect from sunlight degradation. Walls and ceilings lined with matt white melamine panelling High quality insulation in the floors, walls and ceiling Contemporary down lights and recessed sockets Factory fitted electrics in the cavity wall
Exterior cladding in a choice of Scandinavian Redwood or Cedar, is protected with a wax enriched repellent which also protects against weathering, decay and algae growth.
Fully insulated weatherproof surface, with breathable membrane and manufactured to EN 10147: 1992
Structural timber treatment
Base constructed from tanalised, pressure treated timber
• 4 x double sockets
• Consumer unit supplied for mains power connection
• Dichroic directional downlights (35 watts)
• Pre-wired with double sockets and down lights
• Five-lever mortice lock (BS3621)